2013-10-06

Sunday sketch


Another Sunday, another sloppy sketch.
Today when I was drawing and filling up an office with details (books and plants and coffee cups etc) I thought about details that keep showing up in my drawings. Like in this one for example: a dripping faucet (because I like the sound it makes), a sleeping person surrounded by a cloud of ZzZz (because I like the thought of people power napping in public (like they do in the Tokyo subway)), goldfishes (because I used to have them when I was a kid) and a dog (because I want one).

Other recurring details: Bananas, glasses, cigarette butts, old coffee cups, cookies, cats, hair pins, plants in desperate need of watering and bins that need emptying. In some ways a reflection of my everyday life (:

Happy Sunday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar