2012-04-29

Concert in a matchbox

When I was little I dreamt of becoming a rockstar, even though I had little talent playing any kind of instrument. I didn't make it passed my first year of piano lessons, I couldn't learn how to move both hands at the same time, and my pinkie-fingers were too weak to press down the keys. I played the violin but was too nervous to perform and had to fake-play an entire concert, disguised by others who could better keep their cool. So I had to settle for just listening to music, and have been listening without stop since I bought my first cd at 11 (No Doubt's Tragic kingdom) and started drawing instead, which works out better for us one-handed, weakpinkied and stage-frightened. Anyways, turns out that the matchbox-people looove music too, and were dancing and clapping and shouting "One more time! One more time!" until  early in the morning, it was  impossible to get any sleep. Oh, today i got a new work-desk, the architect-kind that you can tilt, I have wanted one forever (kind of like a Steinway)!


Poster  for indie-club Heaven up here!

4 kommentarer:

  1. What a great idea! I am always looking forward to you works and texts. You are very talented!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I found your paper people via Sandra Monat's HerZenArt blog and I am in love with all that you make! Holy cow!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thank you so much, I'm very happy to hear that! The blog has been a bit slow lately, but now there are a lot of new projects right around the corner, so there will be more action here in the next few weeks! (:

    SvaraRadera