2012-02-15

The olympic games - part 1

The last couple of days I've been trying to figure out a project involving matchboxes (I got hooked after building and photographing the treehouse). And then it hit me, I will do the olympic games (winter and summer) and build stadiums in matchboxes. So I started out with figure skating, a favorite part of the games. This is the smallest sized box, the kind you get for free, but I'll use different sizes for different sports. And the summer-stadium I will build in the biggest size (like 7x12 cm) to fit the whole running-track. So I'm learning very much about sports, and matches at the moment. To be continued!


5 kommentarer:

  1. Your Match-Games project is very creative and fun - and the timing is perfect considering the coming London Olympics! Looking forward to seeing your next part!

    SvaraRadera
  2. underbart! skall bli spännande att följa! (bloggade om det förresten)

    SvaraRadera